By Agatha Christie
Directed by Rebecca Gomez
October 13th - 29th, 2017
For 70 years, Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap has kept millions of people, from every corner of the globe, on the edge of their seats, and it continues to be a sell-out hit of London theatre. This brand new edition of the world’s longest-running play will contain a new introduction by Sophie Hannah, bestselling author of the authorised Agatha Christie Poirot continuation novels, as well as the official play script and a host of exclusive material from the show’s archive.
The scene is set when a group of people gathered in a country house cut off by the snow discover, to their horror, that there is a murderer in their midst. Who can it be? One by one the suspicious characters reveal their sordid pasts until at the last, nerve-shredding moment the identity and the motive are finally revealed.
Lydia Weeks as Mollie Ralston
- Casey Cain as Christopher Wren
- Adam Crandall as Detective Sergeant Trotter
- Sandy Failing as Mrs. Boyle
- David Snow as Giles Ralston
- Steven Trigg as Major Metcall
- Lee Wittenberg as Mr. Paravicini
- Courtney Woolard as Ms. Casewell